Here are the contents of the VoxBox:
- Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ~ It has 5 blades (wow) and Olay Moisture Bars. "No need for separate shave cream." Sounds really interesting, but we'll just have to wait and see.
- Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks ~ Received 56708-KDS10, which is a leopard print design. Neat thing is that it can be used for fingernails AND toenails. :3c
- Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler ~ I'm not a big tea drinker, but these flavors sound too interesting to pass up. Flavors included: Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus.
- Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar ~ Chocolate, what else can I say? I love chocolate and I'm really excited to see how smooth it will be. I'm sure this will be the first thing I tear through.
- Truvia Natural Sweetener ~ This was the product I was least excited about, but when I opened up the packaging it smelled like marshmallows. Kinda like the ones you get in Lucky Charms or hot chocolate packets.
This was the card that was included in the box and gives some information about each product.
Influenster is a community of people who share their lifestyles through social media and by doing so, obtain badges in order to qualify for complimentary products (which come in a VoxBox) or deals from various brands. After having time to review the products, there is a mandatory review for members. It's fun, easy, and the best part, it's FREE. If you're interested in joining, check it out here.
Disclaimer: These items were sent to me for consideration through the Influenster VoxBox program. I am not affiliated with the company and was in no way compensated for any reviews. All reviews expressed on Peach Tree Dish are my own honest opinion regardless if they were provided or personally purchased.