Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Spring 2012

My Target Beauty Bag came in the mail a couple days ago. I was super giddy since it feels like Christmas whenever I get packages in the mail. I just cannot wait to tear the boxes open. :3c Childish I know, but I can't help it! It was pretty surprising too since the Target Beauty Bags don't have the greatest track record for arriving on time, especially for someone like me on the West Coast.  Anyhoo, let's see the goodies that were included.


The bag is the same as shown in the promo image. The bright orange and pink give off a more Summery feel than a Spring-ish one, but I'm loving it. If you put it in your purse, you surely won't have a hard time finding it in the dark. The samples included are a tad uneventful in my opinion, but that's because they've included Nivea lotion and Pantene shampoo samples before. I know they're different from the previous ones, but I wish the samples leaned a little more on the new cosmetics that have landed in stores.

Here's a list of everything included in the bag (even the coupons):
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes 
  • Pantene Color Preserve Volume Shampoo
  • Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion
  • Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser
  • Loreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • Coupon Booklet
    • $2 off purchase of two CoverGirl cosmetic items
    • $1 off Jergens skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
    • $1 off Loreal face cosmetic item (foundation or primer)
    • $1 off Maybelline NY Volum' Express Falsies mascar
    • $1 off Neutrogena facial skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
    • $3 off Nexxus Frizz Defy hair care item (excludes trial/travel size)
    • $1 off Nivea body skin care item (excludes trial/travel size)
    • $2 off Olay facial skin care item (Moisturizer, Treatment, or Cleanser)
    • $1 off with puruchaase of two hair care items (Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Aussie; Excludes trial/travel size)
    • $2 off Pixie designer cosmetics item
    • $2 off Revlon cosmetics item
    • $1 off Sally Hansen Magnetic nail polish
    • $1 off Simple facial skin care item (Excludes trial/travel size)
The coupons caught my attention especially the Revlon one. Hello to more Lip Butters for me. The Sally Hansen one sparked my interest since I haven't come across a line of magnetic polishes from them. I hope there will be sales I can combine these coupons with in the coming month because it'll make the purchase that much sweeter. :3c The downside is that all the coupons expire on 5.31.12, so there is only one month to find the time to use them. 

Here's a close up of the samples which are all sample sized (had to say it lol).


I signed up for the Target Beauty Bag at the beginning of April through the Target Style Facebook page. Not sure if you can still sign up, but doesn't meant you can't try. Also, I think the deal on Target.com might still be active (buy three qualifying beauty items, get a beauty bag which may or may not be the same one). 

Yay for freebies! Did you receive your Target Beauty Bag yet?

Disclaimer: I received this item by signing up on the Target Style Facebook page.  I am not affiliated with the company and was in no way compensated for any reviews. All reviews expressed on Peach Tree Dish are my own honest opinion regardless if they were provided or personally purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment